Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
We are currently hiring for an Operations/Office Manager position.
Please follow us on social media to see the latest announcements about future employment opportunities.
There are many ways you can get involved with the work being done at ORCHWA. In addition to general office support and events volunteer positions, we are currently seeking volunteers for the following:
ALL COMMITTEEs ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD
Education & training committee
The ORCHWA Education & Training Committee is responsible for advocating for effective, accessible, culturally responsive and relevant training and educational opportunities that promote the professional growth and development of CHWs. The following skills are desired:
- Familiarity with the roles, scope, and skills of CHWs;
- Experience participating with training programs, either as a participant or facilitator;
- Understanding of the Popular Education model and methodologies;
- Connections with institutions of higher learning; and/or
- Experience with adult learning, Social Learning Theory, or curriculum development.
Policy & Advocacy Committee
The ORCHWA Policy & Advocacy Committee works to strengthen the CHW workforce through advocacy, policy development, and political education or in participating in building awareness. The following skills are desired:
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience or keen interest in policy and advocacy work
- Public speaking
- Community organizing